Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh Yeah Protein Bars Is This Diet Okay For A Teenager?

Is this diet okay for a teenager? - oh yeah protein bars

I want to 15 pounds to 25 August lose when school starts. I am 13 years old and 5'7. I play tennis for about an hour 3-5 days a week. Is this the right diet?:

Breakfast: 1 small part of something
Snack: 200 calories, 12g protein, a bar area
Lunch: 1 small part of something
Snack: 200 calories, 12g protein, a bar area
Dinner: 1 small part of something

Is it help me lose weight? Oh yes, and I mean that literally, small portion for children. Like a child could eat for two years.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, it will help you lose weight, but not lose the healthy way, and that does not sound like enough calories. Women between the ages of 9-13 who are active would be (so that both of playing tennis every day) is expected 1,800-2,200 calories per day. If you want to lose weight, the target of about 1500-2000.

Post a Comment