Saturday, December 5, 2009

Endometreosis More Condition_symptoms Are There Any Treatments Specific To Endometreosis That Will End The Fatigue I Feel Every Day Of My Life?

Are there any treatments specific to endometreosis that will end the fatigue i feel every day of my life? - endometreosis more condition_symptoms

intense fatigue seems to be the only symptom of endometriosis, that ruined my life.
I do what I can treat the symptoms of fatigue, but I wonder if there are any disadvantages endometriosis treatments to cure fatigue.
if the endo is removed surgically, fatigue away?

2 comments:

♥ AnimalLover ♥ said...

I have this question b / ci was looking for the answer. I've heard that they should take the sun in the early hours of the morning and melatonin, estrogen increased or reduced. Search for more answers, so come back if I find the worst, and edit it.
I'm getting a laperoscopy in a few months and I'm pretty sure that if you remove all the endo that reduces fatigue. My theory is that our bodies are trying to fight the disease, we do not have much energy. I hope so, b / ci am like you, and fatigue is literally ruined my life.

paladin said...

later

Post a Comment