Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Toshiba Vga Driver Where To Find A Standard VGA Driver For My Toshiba A135-S2246 With Windows XP?

Where to find a standard VGA driver for my Toshiba A135-S2246 with Windows XP? - toshiba vga driver

I bought a Toshiba A135-S2246. It comes with Windows Vista. It ran very pleased with this operating system to slow down. When replacing Vista with XP, I had some problems. One problem is the graphics card. I downloaded the ATI drivers. When I installed this driver, I message "to a standard VGA driver before installing the driver from ATI. I do not know where to find the standard VGA driver for this team. I do not know the model Graphics chipset, either. Thanks in advance.

4 comments:

WowCraft... said...

http://driverguide.com/
Drivers for all your needs
free

computer... said...

The man above is almost right. ATI drivers. but also for the VGA driver Stanard, the graphics card should be recognized and you can see the pilot's watch, by default, which loads the standard VGA driver. then install the ATI drivers.

Lethal Serpent said...

The video driver for your laptop is "ATI Radeon Xpress 200M graphics card with 128 MB of dynamically allocated shared graphics memory"

The drivers can be found at:
http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

Select Windows XP and select "Integrated / mother" on the page and select "Raedon Xpress 200" and "Go"

You should be able to then download the Catalyst software for your laptop.

I hope this helped

cristani... said...

You can check with OpenGL. /

Post a Comment