Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mouth Ulcers In Babies Mouth Ulcers At 8mths Old?

Mouth Ulcers at 8mths old? - mouth ulcers in babies

Hello, my old 8mth is very volatile and cry the whole time since last night, I took her to the hospital and said there was nothing wrong with it. I was out with my mother and my sister found out that my daughter had a wound on the lip, so he was not eating well, had to cry a full mouth of milk and some of them.

I do not know whether infants have such as ulcers in the mouth?
What can I use to treat, not all available ulcer gels are suitable for babies?

Does anyone have a baby with an ulcer?

Its so troubled by the substance of what we, as a child I also suffered from mouth ulcers, but I was much older.

Any help is very much alive

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mostly inherited form of control over what is the trigger, my ex-husband had his shot was chocolate, nuts, some citrus fruits.

Post a Comment