Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Office Of Behavioral Health Licensure And Arizona Hello, I Am 27 Now And Plan To Become A Licensed Clinical Social Worker?

Hello, I am 27 now and plan to become a Licensed Clinical Social Worker? - office of behavioral health licensure and arizona

but when I finish school I will be around 36-37 years and a recent graduate ... think it is so easy to find a job as a newly graduated 37 and for those who are young graduates and 26 are for the same job? I know people say that there have experience in a position to "life" and people go to college in the 70s and 80s, but honestly admit that people will realize his dream of reaching a conclusion, not start a career ... about 40 and the beginning of your career seems a little intimidating ... is that enough time to enjoy to the "fruits" of my work?
I never went to school because I could not decide what I wanted to be like, now I've finally decided ... I concentrate on social life
Work with a minor in psychology ... Next week I start a new job as a manager in a non-profit organization for children with behavioral health problems ... Do you think when all is said and done, and I'm looking for a job as a future employer of social workers see this as a good experience? despite all my work records only be updated toOrganize files and keep? So rather than start a new career, perhaps I can say that I am extending my career?

1 comments:

Seth said...

I am not a professional in clinical psychology ... However .. I want to say: "If you do not have to do to pursue this degree and graduate ... looking back, if you are 37 and?

If your heart is in it, and I can not imagine doing anything else ... Nothing should stop you.

Post a Comment